Circleinspoon's !LOVE

Friday, February 03, 2006

dangerous

seriously...i'm a dangerous driver. Sometimes I felt like I shouldn't be driving. shouldn't be allowed to do so. But then again... Malaysia driver are so cocky that I usually wanted to run over them all. But then again...that's maybe what other driver think about me also. he...(~,~)

Whatever it is, I'll just try to beat whoever it is that get into my way(the road that is...)
Like what MJ says:
Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

I should really change my way, but that only happen so when i'm driving alone. There's no way I'm going to get my passengers life on the line. Their life is precious and I have no power whatsoever over them. So, all my passengers, buckle up, cos I don't want anyone dying as a result of my action.

No comments: