aku ni langsung xda pengalaman ada anak ok.
anak sedara/sepupu sepapat/sedara mara muda-mudi adalah.
this is something from my observation.
especially to-be/already moms and dads out there.
Bukan sahaja dari segi barang2 baby, tapi dari semua segi.
nak ada kids nih bukan cam jaga anak sedara kau 2/3 hari.
how to say, it's like having another head? another head that can't
talk/think till a few years.
a head that you have to carry with you everywhere.
a head that you have to take care of every seconds of your life.
a head that you have to make sure is healthy/clean till it learns to take care of itself.
a head that you have to feed info to its brain.
a head that you have to teach the difference between black/white/grey.
a head that you have to introduce God to.nurture it.
kita semua mesti nak cakap nak yg berkualiti kan.
then kenelah kerja keras.
carik buku-buku yang patot dibaca.
bersedia utk bangun malam, tukar lampin baby, kebas tangan dukung anak,to be there when needed, not to be there when it's time to let go.
something I believe in is that; if you want your child to always love you and goes back to you when you're older, give them freedom. Give them all the guidance they need, then let them live their life. people learn from mistakes.
pregnancy tips that I've collect from my own experience (from people around me okkkaayyy) for moms and dads:
- exercise bagus, tapi jangan bagi pregnant moms kerja berat2. walaupun moms kata larat nak buat, tapi know ur limits. don't be selfish. ur carrying a child.
- jangan mengecat umah or terdedah pada chemical stuff
- banyak buat latihan matematik
- banyak mengaji
- pilih nama yg baik. better if ada nama nabi dalamnya (I've dreamed of an all I's name)
- banyak makan kekacang
- pregnant moms buat medical checkup kena check semua. walaupun xda apa2 complication, just buat aje checking. tak kisahlah anak ke berapa pun
- pregnant ni penat ooi. dads kenalah banyak tolong moms.
Glad to have this out of my system.
I can't sleep well at night now, having this one image in my head which I don't know if i'll ever forget.