Under normal circumstances which there are options, I'll probably pick skipping lunch for just fruits than going out to a not-so-sure halal restaurant/fast food (breakfast and dinner is a MUST though).
This year I've tried to eat good meals. Meals that are made from scratch. I'd prefer to know what's inside my food. Though it's really hard to walk away from fast food....especially Dominoes Pizza and McD (T.T) . Whenever I'm feeling lazy and knowing that the drive-through is just a few minutes away, I'll just ask myself again "do you need to spend that RM10-15 on burgers for just one meal? You've got ingredients in the fridge and could always try to whip up something! It won't take too long". aaand POOF! goes the urge for BigMac. Though I have to say, I do succumb to the urge once/twice in a month.heh
Today I'm going to share this super simple recipe.
Overall time taken =15-20 minutes
1. One onion, cut into half. Put one part into the blender with 3/4 cili padi and 1 tbsp black pepper seeds. Blend for a few minutes. Thinly slice the other half.
2. Prepare the wok, medium heat. Grease the wok with some olive/vegetable oil.
3. Pour the blended ingredients from (1). Add some salt. Add the other half of onion here.
4. Add some more water. Wait till boiling 2/3 minutes. If you want to add chicken, it can be added at this point.
5. Add chopped carrots. Wait 2/3 minutes. Add tomatoes.
7. Stir for 3/4 minutes till bihun cooked
8. Add long cabbage and spring onion. It won't take long to cook. 1-2 minutes should do it.
9. Done! Can be eaten with spicy chilli kicap or just like that.