Khamis lepas aku g Stadium Bukit Jalil.
Dgn liza and laki dia.
nyanyian Negaraku with 80k++ Malaysians. (tangan kanan aku je gerakkan henpon. waktu ni tak sempat keluarkan kamera)
are those singaporean supporters? Think so. There's also another group of them on the other side of the stadium.
marilah menyokong Malaysia. waktu Malaysia dapat goal, satu stadium bingit giler. aku jerit pun xdengar suara sendiri.
A few things from that night:
1. we could do better. a lot of opportunities just flew right out of the window.
2. the team could be more proactive. the audiences are groaning in despair at those missed chances
3. K.Fahmi did a good job. Too many close calls that should not even occur in the first place. We owe him
4. The stadium and the area around it is totally littered with thrash. It's like you're walking on a wasteland. I could write pages of suggestion for improvement
5. I've enjoyed the game very much. Can't wait for the next one/or whatever game otw. Anyone interested in joining me? ;D