Circleinspoon's !LOVE

Sunday, March 04, 2007

depressed depression

This sucks. Aku penat gler..
Aku rasa memang akhir2 ni slalu bz. Aku dah penat sangat dah
Aku dah tak larat.
Aku slalu xnak tumpas kepada kexlaratan diri sendiri kerana itu akan menjadikan diri kita lemah. I wanna be a strong person. Mind, body and spirit. In the whole aspect.
And today, it’s taken my toll. Totally exhausted. On the brink of madness.
Yesterday(Saturday) is our office moving day. From one part of the factory to the other. I came by yesterday and help. Tired as hell. Then evening, went to jenderam: help kak jaja’s family move from bangi to jenderam. Not that much thing la…just one Stream filled with things. The most tiring is taking care of Hanis.
And now, have to finish this translation that my old friend gave me on Friday. 11 pages long. An educational article. Translate to bm. Which sucks. Me doing transalation from bi to bm is usually a horrendous event which I hate to do. I can still manage some translation from bm to bi. But bi to bm?!! My bm vocab suck! Right now feeling like I wanna curse everything and everyone. But that I’ll do in my other ‘let-loose’ blog. This is the ‘edited’ blog. Haven’t slept a wink last night., going through the 7pages(I’ve kick some pages off) of educational article which I have no idea what it’s all about. Only got a few hours of sleep this morning. Get up, then went to cc to type the article and e-mail it back. And thinking-I haven’t even start the work from office that I bring back home!!! **Shit**

>>Sorry for this very depressing entry that you are reading

So then, thinking maybe today I can catch up with shah,lepak2 dpn piano kat k5 ke…sekali ada peniti plak kat k5. cheh… budak shah ni, pastu ada plak ajak aku g pd. Pala otak kau…(sorry for the harsh word.it’s how we are.it’s how I am). Apeke pekdahnya aku nak g pd ngan kau..and the other guys … kerja giler aper.
Sumting that I kept in mind lots of times. I don’t wanna be in the same car alone with some guy going to a very far place. Komuter ke, lrt ke aku xkisah sangat lagih. Reramai satu keta guys and gals pn aku xkisah. Tapi just a guy and me, going to other location far away: that’s a big no-no. why? I just don’t want to. Mainly becos if we were in an accident, then died, what will my family face? Aku naik keta ngan sapa and pegi mana? True, accidents/death can be anytime and anywhere(long or short distance it is). But that’s where I crossed my line. It’s a big no.

5 comments:

فيصل said...

wowowowowow.... berhati-hati... jaga diri bebaik.... ok..... life is great... and goes on...

Fairuz said...

"Pala otak kau"

ayat yang beyond my expactation (betul ke aku eje ni). tapi kene dengan keadaan. believe in urself :)

circleinspoon said...

oops, ayat waktu tertekan ye tu..

thanks for ur concern.
Believe in myself? Don't I?
It's others that I do not put much trust into. (^o^)/

Fairuz said...

betul la tu. believe in urself. tapi orang lain, tak payah la nak believe lebih lebih. ahaha

rosealley said...

sabo 2 separuh daripada iman...